i ordered suits of worth $300 USD , They sent me stuff 2 sizes smaller than i ordered.I tried to connect with them and explained my issues via chat and email but they kept postponing the disposition .

They never took care of my concern. Wasted my money. Plus the quality of stuff i ordered was really bad. The way i looked in pic was totally different when i received my stuff.

Please never buy from them , they gonna be super nice until you order but after your money reaches to them, they rip you off...

I wish i could get my money back...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of trendy 16 salwar suit from Trendy 16. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Trendy 16 to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor costumer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trendy 16 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trendy 16?

Comments

Hello Mam,

Can you please provide me your order number? And have you mail to abhishek@trendycollections.in, we sure try to resolve your complaint, If you just provide me your order number, i will try my level best to sort out your issue...

Awaiting for your response