Wigan, Wigan
2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order about 3 months ago & paid them about £150 via PayPal. My goods still not received.

I have been chasing my order for over 1 month with very poor response. I requested a full refund. I have now escalated my complaint through PayPal, who are acting on my behalf to get my money back.

My advice to people, don't order from them, they are quick to take your money but don't provide the goods.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Trendy 16 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trendy 16.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Trendy 16 to other companies on our site.

Comments

Belrose, New South Wales, Australia #1248411

I have the same experience money taken in October via pay pal not delivered until today and not responded to my request for full refund,, matter has been raised with pay pal