I Recently Purchased Some Lovely dresses and i am very much satisfied with the shipping time. I received my dresses within a good time frame.

Very Good Communication and Excellent Service! The dresses was made of quality material and definitely would recommend Trendy16 - the very fabulous clothing store. I just very Happy with the Purchase.

I will Continue to Shop at Trendy16, because I love this brand they have all sorts of good clothing.I would recommend you buy clothes here for your kids because some times they have specials on clothing and they have good deals.Great place to find cute and stylish clothes for you or the family. The prices are decent and they usually have excellent sales going on.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of trendy 16 salwar suit from Trendy 16. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trendy 16 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trendy 16 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments