I BOOUGHT A DRESS FROM THEM, WHICH WAS FAULTY, I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET A REFUND AFTER I SEND IT BACK TO THEM, IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS NOW, THEY IGNORING MY EMAILS, AND THEY STILL NOT PAYING. PLEASE PEOPLE BE AWARE OF THEM.

THERE IS A GUY, ABHISHEIK TALWAR, TALKING TO HIM IS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL.

THAT PERSON IS NOT HELPFULL AT ALL, HE WASNT EVEN ABLE TO ARRANGE A SMALL REFUND! I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT TRUST THE PRODUCTS WHICH ARE SHOWN IN THE PICTURE, BECAUSE THEY NOT THE SAME, THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED, AND FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE START HIRING PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of trendy 16 dress from Trendy 16. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Trendy 16 to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trendy 16 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1216324

We should arrange to get the the local Police to give this Abhisheik Talwar a small visit. DODGY Company